Welcome to InstantPrint.Ng. Nigeria No 1 Online printing company where printing is made easy, affordable and readily available
InstantPrint provides customers with a wide variety of online customised designing and printing options by providing designing tools and shipping of the completed order which is collectively referred to as online services. Please review the following basic rules that govern your use of the InstantPrint.Ng website. Please note that your use of the InstantPrint.Ng website establish your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. InstantPrint reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice to you, and we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use this Site.
InstantPrint reserves the right to add to, delete from, or modify any part of Content at any time without prior notice. The design tools provided on this Site employ a limited number of elements, including icons, fonts, colour schemes, and design effects. InstantPrint reserves the right to use all such elements and to make all such elements available for use by other parties in the future. You do not obtain any right or claim to any of the individual design elements through your creation of any design and/or your incorporation of designs into one or more products. Other InstantPrint customers may use the design tools that have similar or identical combinations of design elements like pictures, logos etc and InstantPrint does not guarantee that your designs will not have similarities to designs used by other parties.
InstantPrint provides no warranty of any kind that designs created using the design tools will not infringe, or be subject to a claim of infringing, the trademark or other rights of another party. It is solely your responsibility to obtain the advice of an attorney regarding whether the design elements are legally available for your use and does not infringe the rights of another party.
You are granted permission to access and use this Site and its Content for the sole purpose of preparing, evaluating, and ordering products or services solely through InstantPrint (herein referred to as “Products”).
No other download, retention, use, publication, or distribution of any portion of the Content is authorized or permitted. Obtaining Products from InstantPrint does not entitle you to use any portion of Content apart from the finished Products as they are supplied by InstantPrint.
You are solely responsible for your use of Content in combination with any other images, graphics, text or other materials you incorporate into your Products. You agree that you will not include any text, image, design, trademark, service mark, or any copyrighted work of any third party in your Products unless you have obtained the appropriate authorizations from the owners.
You warrant that your Products do not infringe upon any rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy, and will not label or defame any third party, and that you have all required rights or permissions necessary to incorporate third party material into your Products. By placing an order on this Site, you warrant that you have all necessary permission, right and authority to place the order and you authorize InstantPrint to produce the Products on your behalf.
You acknowledge and admit that the designing of the print requirements created online using InstantPrint website templates are the property of InstantPrint and that your rights are limited to obtain print outs only.
It is advised you register your details by creating a user Id and a password before you can place any order on this site whether priced or unpriced. It is your responsibility as a user of this website to maintain and protect the confidentiality of your password and user id and also, control access to your registered account. You agree that you will be responsible for all orders placed or other actions that are taken through your registered account.
You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your account, password, or any other breach of security known to you. InstantPrint will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using or accessing your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you may be held liable for losses incurred by us or any other party as a result of someone else using or accessing your password or account. You will not use anyone else’s account at any time without the permission of the account holder. You may change your password or profile by following instructions on the site.
Please be aware that any order you place on the site will be placed in your account history and archived automatically.
While uploading any file or folder you will ensure that the contents do not infringe any third parties rights and is virus or malware free.
Restriction for Users
You agree to abide by all laws prevailing in Nigeria and internationally.
You agree not to use the service to Upload content or otherwise make available any content that is malicious, abusive, offensive, defamatory, libellous, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, or otherwise objectionable
- Be harmful to minors
- Impersonate any person or entity
- Misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- Reveal confidential information to third parties
- Create documents for illegal activities; Upload or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party. Upload or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment. Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service
- Collect or store personal data about other users
- Modify, adapt, disassemble, recompile and/or reverse engineer either the website or service
- Upload explicit sexual content or is per se vulgar or has vulgar references or content
- Harass, threaten/ defame or abuse others
- Take action that impose any unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website or the Service
- Use a robot, spider or other device or process to monitor the activity on or copy pages from the Website or the Service
- Collect electronic mail addresses or other information from our website
- Impersonate another person or entity
- Engage in any activity that interferes with any person’s ability to use or access the Website and/or services
- Frame or link or otherwise use or display the Website in such a manner so that it appears to be part of its own or someone else's website, without specific agreement
- Seek to tamper with the templates or wrongfully download or copy the matters in which InstantPrint claims intellectual property rights
- User does not obtain any rights or claim to any or all the design elements through your creation of a design and/or your incorporation of your logo/design into one or more Products
- User agrees not to file any application for registration of the designed work or claim any rights therein detrimental to the interest of InstantPrint
Limitation of Liability
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM MISTAKE, OMISSION, VIRUS, DELAY, OR INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL INSTANTPRINT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR CONSEQUENCES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR INAPPROPRIATE OR UNAUTHORISED USE OF THIS SITE OR IT’S CONTENT.
We cannot be responsible for: Spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors made by the customer, inferior quality or low-resolution of uploaded images, design errors introduced by the customer in the document creation process, errors in user-selected options such as choice of finish, quantity or product type, and damage to the products arising after delivery to the customer. Please preview your designs carefully and correct any mistakes prior to placing your order. InstantPrint does not proof documents created by its customers prior to processing.
All online payments are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All orders must be prepaid (100%) and delivery of the order will be made only upon the credit of our account with such payment
- Payments made through the online payment facility can only be made in and there is no minimum transaction value
- Your Payment will normally update our account to which you are making a payment in real time. In certain circumstances there may however be a slight delay of 2hours to 2 working days depending on when your payment arrives
- We do not accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct account due to you quoting an incorrect username and/ or password
- We do not accept liability for a payment not reaching our account due to you quoting an incorrect account number
- We do not accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the master/ Interswitch card supplier / bank for any reason
- If the card supplier / Bank decline your payment, InstantPrint is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You must check with your bank master/ interswitch card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account to have the ordered service satisfied by us
- We shall not be liable for any failure by the persons making payment to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such other persons during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process
- Under no circumstance will we be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal obligations and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages
- We reserve the right to place your job on hold or cancel your order, without notice, if the master/ interswitch card declines or if we are waiting for payment via cheque and the payment is not credited within 3-4 days. (if we receive a cheque, we can wait up to 4 days for that cheque to clear before proceeding with order)
Prices posted on this web site are subject to change without notice. Prices quoted are subject to any additional Sales Tax, VAT, Service tax, Shipping or any other charges that may apply.
Confirmation of Payment
You will receive a confirmation of your payment on your screen after you make the payment. You will have the option to print off a receipt to your email address once your transaction has completed successfully.
Orders Refusal and Cancellation
InstantPrint reserves the right to use its discretion in refusing to print anything it deems improper or known to be illegal, pornographic, and vulgar or an infringement of any third party’s right to the knowledge of InstantPrint. However InstantPrint is not responsible or liable for any damages resulting from unwitting violation of copy right laws or illegal use of trade names or slogans. The user guarantees the legal title of all matter(s) submitted to InstantPrint for printing.
Orders are processed on the receipt of payment into our Account. In view of the quick nature of the printing, we process jobs as soon as we receive confirmation of the payment into our account. All orders processed cannot be cancelled unless the proof has not been generated or the files have not been prepared for print. Orders can be cancelled within 3 hours of placing the order or before the amount get into our account. In the case of any cancellation, a minimum amount of Naira 500 will be charged for each cancellation or at InstantPrint discretion.
If you need to cancel an order you have placed, you must speak to InstantPrint Customer Service and/or send an email to us here in order to avoid ANY costs other than the above processing fees.
Note: All Orders than the above details cannot be cancelled.
In the event of any alterations, users must notify us through email or by contacting our customer service as soon as possible and not later than 3 hours of placing the order by specifying all corrections or changes from the original specifications. Such work in reprints will be charged at current rates of InstantPrint. Alterations/ Corrections in pending work will be handled only within 6 hours of placing the order or before receipt of the payment into our account.
Ordered Products would be delivered by Courier to the delivery address that you provide. This will usually be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the invoice. We will deliver the ordered products in accordance with the delivery option selected by you during the order process only. Delivery charges are calculated by Volumetric weight and according to the destination of the parcel.
At InstantPrint, we're totally committed to customer satisfaction and want your InstantPrint experience to be a positive one. If you're not completely satisfied, simply contact our Customer Service within 48 hours of the delivery date and we'll do everything we can to ensure that you're happy with your experience. If the product is damaged when you receive it, please notify the courier agent immediately at the point of delivery and contact Customer service as soon as possible. Please remember to preview your designs carefully prior to placing your order to avoid any disappointment when it arrives.